Cynematic, a friend I’ve made courtesy of NaBloPoMo, has tagged me for a random meme tag. I’ve seen this done at other blogs I’ve visited but this is the first time I’ve been tagged (so excited! Finally, I have a blogger buddies!). Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are seven random or weird things about me that you may or may not know:
- I am not afraid of spiders but I am afraid of cockroaches, especially the ones with wings. A childhood incident scarred me for life when a HUGE cockroach with wings landed on my head and crawled around for a few seconds. It was really, really gross! I get goosebumps right now just thinking about it.
- I cannot walk and drink at the same time. I have to come to a full stop, drink then resume walking.
- When I am thinking hard about something or focusing on what someone is telling me I look like I’m frowning or scowling.
- When I was younger I could tell right from left by popping my right shoulder. My right shoulder was injured when I fell down a flight of concrete stairs and it never healed properly.
- I inadvertently rename people whose given names don’t fit their looks and/or personality. In high school I was always calling this one guy “Sam” when his name was Andy, and at my old job I called this girl “Patricia” even though her name was Priscilla. Personally, I think my names are better.
- I love weddings. I live vicariously through people planning weddings because I didn’t have a church ceremony or reception for mine (but I don’t regret it). If you ask me to go wedding gown shopping or cake tasting I’m your gal!
- When I was in elementary school I was always the tallest (or second tallest) girl in my class. I didn't grow much during adolescence because I only grew to be 5’3” tall. My husband Rene thinks it's because I didn't take a lot of naps when I was younger. I am the shortest person in my family.
Sharing is caring, so will the following people please share seven random or weird things about yourselves: