Sunday, November 18, 2007

All in a day's work

I did a lot this past Saturday.

I went to Target to buy a gift for a baby shower, then preceded to wander the aisles. For an hour. There is always something new and interesting to see at Target.

After Target, I went to a baby shower thrown by my cousin Sharon. I ended up eating a lot of food, which is rare for me to do during parties. I usually get three bites in before I start yapping away and forget about my plate. Then the food gets cold and I end up tossing it. This time I finished my plate and had a chocolate cupcake topped with pink frosting afterwards. The one I had is pictured above in the middle tier. It tasted so good.

Then I went home and watched License to Wed. I'd recommend it if you like Mandy Moore and the cast of The Office but aside from that, I'd skip it. If you're wondering why I watched it, it's because I got it for free.

I went out to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and ate too much (again). Rene and I watched Ocean's 13 afterwards. All that food made me sleepy, so I fell asleep at the 20 minute mark and didn't get up until 12:30 am.

That's when I realized that I forgot to post an entry for Saturday. I planned to post an entry a day for the entire month of November but given this month's activity, both at work and at home, I'm surprised I made it this far.
Now it's almost midnight on Sunday and the new work week beckons... have an awesome shortened week!

No comments: