Saturday, November 10, 2007

Flight Centre, Why Do You Taunt Me So?

My local mall now has a Flight Centre!

It wasn't too long ago that these discount travel centers were a rare sight here in LA, so I was pleasantly surprised to find them occupying a space at my favorite mall.

According to their Deals of the Week, a trip to Beijing that includes airfare plus five nights' stay at a 4-star hotel costs only $965! Sweet jeebus!


Alternatively, you could also purchase a roundtrip ticket to Rome for $365, Barcelona for $425, or even Paris for $439. Those fares are ridiculously cheap! Now if only I can find the vacation time and money for room and board, I'd be set.

Some people fantasize about having lots of money and owning a fancy car. Me, I dream about the places I'd visit if I had the time and money.

I also dream about owing one of these:


But that's a story for another day.

No comments: