Monday, October 1, 2007

Playing Catch-Up

This past Sunday I met up with two of my girlfriends from BDO for lunch. Too bad I did not take pictures because it would have been a great addition to my photo library. And they were looking good too!

We talked for three and a half hours on Sunday - just catching up on what's been going on in our lives and what each of us was up to. Time flew, and before we knew it, it was time to go. This reminded me that I should make a concious effort to keep up with friends, especially those I have not seen in a while. Friendship requires a certain amount of effort, and those friends worth keeping are definitely worth it.

I am planning on seeing more people from BDO in the coming weeks. Even though I no longer work there, I met some great people at BDO, and I am forever thankful for my time there.

I know that I promised to update my site... truthfully I've been too tired at the end of the day to work on a post since my recent move; I've been organizing and cleaning up after work. Hopefully next week I will have something interesting to report. I think it's time to get out of the house!

In the meantime, my next post will be pictures and memories of my visit to Madrid, Spain earlier this year. Ah, Spain...

No comments: