Monday, September 24, 2007

New Design

Did you know my favorite color is pink? You probably wouldn't have guessed it from looking at this site, huh?

What do you think? I needed to make some changes - I was tired of that dark color! And doesn't this re-designed site look so much friendlier? It's the all new Speedy Canizales!

I promise to post something soon - I have been busy with the site changes this week. This blog thing is pretty technical, and I am definitely learning something new everyday.

Re-designing this site makes me feel so accomplished, almost... geeky. Maybe this time next year I might be wearing pocket protectors and using tape to hold my glasses together, Steve Urkel-style! Or maybe even playing a little Dungeons & Dragons... hmmm...

1 comment:

Nikki843 said...

nice! i'm sorry i haven't been commenting....i will be today :P