Friday, February 1, 2008

China, it's been nice snowing you


You've probably heard by now that China is experiencing some bad weather. Unfortunately for me, I've gotten the brunt of this during my visit to Shanghai in January. It's rained or snowed every weekend I was there, but I have no hard feelings. I saw beautiful white rooftops covered with snow in Shanghai, and from what I hear, that's a pretty rare occurence. It was nice to experience weather so unlike Southern California for a few days so that when I did finally come home the sunshine was a welcome change. (Shanghai temperatures were mostly in the 30s with a wind chill factor.)

Shanghai, it was nice visiting you during the winter time, but I hope that the next time we meet the sun is out and shining over everything.

No comments: