Tuesday, July 24, 2007

First Post

My first image upload! Yay!! This blog thing is going to take some time to figure out but I'm sure there are fun times ahead.

This is my favorite picture from Rome. It's my favorite because I look relaxed and seem like I have all the time in the world to wander the city. Behind me is Palatine Hill, site of the mythical founding of Rome, and below me is the Tiber River. Best of all, I am just starting my day and the humidity has not yet melted all my makeup off.

What I want to accomplish with this blog is share my experiences with you. I'm going to include a few pictures on the posts but the rest will be found on the
http://www.rendog.com/ website. Please e-mail me for the username and password if you don't have it.

This blog would have been cooler had I started it a year ago, but I say better late than never. I will be working on my future posts so stay tuned!

No comments: